It was a dream come true for me to have finally stepped foot on the holy grounds of the majestic Angkor Wat and the other sacred temples in Siem Reap, Cambodia. As usual, I researched and planned my travel itinerary with great detail according to my interest and preferences.
Temples tours are a must when in Siem Reap, Cambodia. Among the must visit temples are Angkor Wat, Bayon, Baphoun and Ta Prom (made famous through the movie, Lara Croft: Tomb Raider). Another worthy temple to visit is Banteay Srei (the Citadel of Women). Being adventurous, I also engaged myself in horseback riding as well as quad biking through the countryside of Cambodia to have a glimpse at the simple life of the people.
- Arrive at Siem Reap International Airport
- Check-in to hotel in Siem Reap
- Happy Horse Ranch (Countryside Trail Ride)
- Quad Adventure Cambodia (Sunset Quad Adventure)
- 1 Day Angkor Ticket/Pass
(Small Tour - Angkor Wat (sunrise), Bayon, Baphoun, Royal Palace group, Thommanon, Takeo, Ta
Prom (jungle temples), Banteay Kdei + Banteay Srei- Apsara Dance + Dinner Buffet
- Kampong Pluk Tour (2 hours boat trip around the floating village and the flooded forest)
- Traditional Khmer Massage Session
- Sightseeing at the local night market + Cambodian steamboat dinner + Old Market + Pub Street
- Sightseeing at Siem Reap town
- Depart from Siem Reap International Airport